Our system administrators detected an issue with Windows server iis416. The server had to be restarted and is now doing a mandatory filesystem check (FSCK). During this time the web server will be unavailable, meaning that websites hosted on the server will be unavailable as well.
- 5/15/2012 11:10AM EST - Filesystem check finished with no success and RAID started to rebuild the array. Raid currently at 11%.
- 5/15/2012 01:26PM EST - Raid currently at 20%. An optimistic ETA is 16 hours
- 5/15/2012 09:26PM EST - Raid currently at 46%. ETA is approximately 12 hours.
- 5/16/2012 3:34AM EST - Raid rebuild is currently at 67%. ETA is now 9 hours from now.
- 5/16/2012 12:13PM EST - All accounts have been recreated on iis411, iis416 is still rebuilding raid, 87% done
- 5/16/2012 1:43PM EST - All accounts have been recreated on iis411 as previously stated. However content has not been restored. We are currently working to restore it from backup.
- 5/16/2012 7:23PM EST - 7 out of 50 accounts have been recreated.
- 5/17/2012 5:47AM EST - 19 out of 50 accounts have been recreated.
- 5/17/2012 1:07PM EST - 38 out of 50 accounts have been recreated.
- 5/17/2012 6:07PM EST - 41 out of 50 accounts have been recreated.
- 5/18/2012 00:03AM EST - 48 out of 50 accounts have been recreated. ETA is 3 hours.
- 5/18/2012 03:26AM EST - All account have been recreated. Issue is now resolved.