Our smarthost mail server has received a large increase in spam email from outside sources. We are filtering through the emails but customers using our mail servers may see a delay in email delivery.
- 2013/01/18 02:21 pm- Our administrators are still working to clean the mail queue. No ETA at this time.
- 2013/01/18 08:00 PM - Our administrators are working on this still and have cleared out about half of the messages that were clogging up the server. No ETA but it seems to be speeding up and the removal is going quicker.
- 2013/01/19 12:46 AM - Our administrators are currently working on this problem. Messages are still waiting to be delivered, but the mail queue is clean on the server. No ETA given.
- 2013/01/19 6:37 AM - The mail queues are positive at this time. Another update will be posted when more information if available.
- 2013/01/19 12:30 PM - The mail queues are down to normal. There should be no significant delay in email delivery.
The mail queue has been cleaned.